Live Webinar Series | Online CME Course
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop a more comprehensive interpretation of the diagnostic criteria of interstitial lung diseases
- Enhance diagnostic skills in classification of tumors of the lung and pleura
- Explain the importance of knowing clinical history in the interpretation of lung pathology samples
- Provide practical approach guidelines for the diagnosis of non-neoplastic lung disease
- Describe current tumor classifications for lung carcinoma and mesothelioma
This activity is geared towards pathologists, pulmonologists, residents, fellows, and other clinicians with an interest in pulmonary pathology.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.