**This course is a Livestream course. Information on how to connect will be provided to the participants prior to the start of the course.**
December 4 - 6, 2020 - LIVESTREAM
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply pattern analysis and simple algorithms for the identification of skin neoplasms.
- Identify and differentiate melanocytic from non-melanocytic lesions using dermoscopy.
- Describe uses of dermoscopy outside the discipline of cutaneous malignancy.
MELANOMA and SQUAMOUS CELL CANCER
- Evaluate the efficacy and risks of sunscreens
- Describe and compare biopsy techniques and indications
- Cite the rationale for sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with melanoma
- Describe an appropriate surveillance program following treatment of melanoma
- Identify and stage high risk squamous cell cancer.
Dermatologists, surgeons, oncologists, physicians in internal medicine, family practice, and general practice, including MD, PA and NPs
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.