Course Directors: Daniel Cabrera, M.D.
, Farris Timimi, M.D.
, Lee A. Aase
- Describe current trends in Health Care Social Media
- Appreciate the impact of Social Media in Health Care institutions and its patients
- Describe the impact of social media in health care
- Identify population level social media interventions aim to improve health outcomes
- Identify strategies to create and consolidate academic reputation
- Outline current best practices for the use of social media in health care
- Recognize common pitfalls to avoid while using social media in health care
|December 8, 2019
|December 9-10, 2019
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, click here
For sponsorship or general questions, please contact Sady Lanza (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Kayla Rojas (email@example.com