Live Webinar Series | Online CME Course
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to challenge employers with strenuous and rapidly evolving workforce management issues. A panel of Mayo Clinic experts will discuss strategic response to workforce management and regulatory compliance issues, as well as Mayo Clinic’s continued core value emphasis on “the needs of the patient come first,” while simultaneously supporting a workforce in transition.
- Moderator: Roshanak Didehban, Chair, Department of Practice Administration; Assistant Professor of Health Care Administration; Instructor in Health Care Systems Engineering
- Featured Expert: Charles S. Bierman, J.D., Consultant, Legal Counsel
- Featured Expert: Laura E. Breeher, M.D., M.P.H., Interim Chair, Occupational Health Services Executive Committee; Consultant, Preventive Medicine; Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
- Featured Expert: Samantha (Sam) K. Halverson, Director, Human Resources, Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI
- Featured Expert: Mark A. Hyde, M.A., Manager, Employee Assistance Program
- Featured Expert: Keri A. Slegh, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Chair, Division of Human Resources
This education is supported in part by an independent medical education grant from Pfizer Inc. and is in accordance with ACCME guidelines.