Live Webinar Series | Online CME Course
SESSION 8: Caring for Critically Ill Patients with COVID-19: More Lessons and Innovations
An interdisciplinary group of experts from across Mayo Clinic’s critical care practice will discuss the key challenges in the management of patients critically ill with COVID-19, lessons learned and innovative solutions that have been effectively implemented within our health care system.
- Featured Expert: Sean Caples, D.O., M.S., Consultant, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Sarah J. Bell, M.S.N., M.H.A., R.N., Nurse Manager, Enhanced Critical Care; Instructor in Nursing
- Featured Expert: Andrea (Annie) B. Johnson, APRN, C.N.P., Instructor in Surgery
- Featured Expert: Grant D. Wilson, R.R.T., L.R.T., Instructor in Pediatrics
- Featured Expert: Ayan Sen, M.D., Chair, Department of Critical Care, Mayo Clinic in Arizona; Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine
This series of one-hour webinars features Mayo Clinic experts discussing the latest information on COVID-19. Webinar recordings will be available within 48 hours.
Questions for the expert panel can be submitted via Slido using event code #COVID20.