Dates & Locations
Live Webinar Series | Online CME Course
Despite the rapidly evolving body of data on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, some uncertainty persists around how the virus affects children. In this webinar, Mayo Clinic pediatrics experts will review the latest research, discuss clinical updates and offer guidance for pediatric health care providers.
- Panel Moderator: W. Charles Huskins, M.D., Chair, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Featured Expert:Rana Chakraborty, M.D., D.Phil., Senior Associate Consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Featured Expert:David (DJ) J. Hall, M.D., Chair, Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Featured Expert:Emily R. Levy, M.D., Assistant Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Featured Expert: Nipunie S. Rajapakse, M.D., M.P.H., Consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases