Dates & Locations
Online CME Course
Course Directors: Amit K. Ghosh, M.D., FACP, FRCP, Wenchun Qu, M.D., M.S., Ph.D.
Mayo Clinic has been dedicated to international collaboration for over 100 years, starting with the Mayo brothers, who traveled throughout the world to share medical practices and learn from others. We are honored to continue this tradition with you. Mayo Clinic is pleased to announce an online symposium for international medical leaders designed to provide in-depth exposure to the mission, values and systems that have made Mayo Clinic a recognized leader in medicine worldwide.
Mayo Clinic senior leadership will share insights on:
- The value principles that make up the Mayo Model of Care
- The business and management systems that support Mayo's integrated practice
- The culture of service excellence that sustains Mayo's ranking as one of the best hospitals in America
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the value principles that make up the Mayo Model of Care
- Describe the business and management systems that support Mayo’s integrated practice
- Recognize the culture of service excellence that sustains Mayo’s ranking as one of the best hospitals in America
- Recognize leadership principles and the culture of collaboration and a team-based health care structure.