Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science. Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
- More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
- Highly educated faculty in every field
- World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
- Integrated, collaborative learning environment
- Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more
Continuing medical education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner. With office locations at Mayo Clinic campuses in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota, we ensure you always have access to first-rate continuing medical education.
Mayo Clinic’s mission is to inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education, and research. Our primary value is “The needs of the patient come first.”
Mayo Clinic is accredited by
- Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- Board of Certification (BOC)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)